[lang] => EN
[page] => 28
 => Array
[id] => 3
[taal] => EN
[taal_disabled] => 0
 => Array
[id] => 1
[taal] => NL
[default] => on
[taal_disabled] => 0
DCIB Connect is a global platform enabling DCIB members to post and match their offerings and needs.
Dutch companies on foreign markets / foreign companies in The Netherlands
Entrepreneurial analysis from market/sector/product/service perspectives;
Entrepreneurial advice through a network of local and international entrepreneurs.
- Sector/topics-related seminars, workshops and conferences;
- Outbound and Inbound trade missions;
- Market- en sector specific analysis;
Market Entree Strategies
International expansion into a specific market through:
- Export / Local Agency / Local Investments / Strategic Alliances / Joint Ventures
Compact Business Environment Scan
- Market attractiveness: The local business environment;
- Opportunities: Current & upcoming projects, trends & developments;
- Competition, rivalry & opportunities matrix;
- Conclusions & Recommendations.
Business Partners Scan
- Market dynamics in the identified sector;
- 4 – 6 prequalified business partners with technical profiles and contact information;
- Ranking of partners, conclusions and recommendations.
- Business environment / Market Entry & Positioning Strategy;
- Strategic partners and preferred suppliers;
- Branding, pricing strategy, portfolio & channel management;
- Financial & feasibility analysis (scenarios analysis) / Financing alternatives;
Implementation & Operations
For Dutch companies on foreign markets and foreign companies in The Netherlands
- Structuring, organization and management of local operations taking into account the Dutch cultural aspects as well as the cultural aspects of the home country.
- Dutch Business Deltas (Shared Services Centers) enabling Dutch companies to share knowledge, experiences, networks, costs and risks.
- Dutch Business Delta's (Shared Services Centers) for secundary processes: Offices, Logistics, Office management, Staffing, Facility services, HRM, IT, Insurances, Accounting, Legal services;
- B2B meetings with prequalified suppliers and business partners;
- Best Practices experiences of Dutch entrepreneurs in the concerned countries.
Shared Services Center Internationaal Ondernemen
For Dutch organizations on foreign markets and foreign organizations in The Netherlands
Embassies / Investment Promotion Agencies / National & Regional Governments / Cities / Provinces / Chamber of Commerce / Business Associations / Export Clubs / Incubation Centers / Start up Delta's / Science Parcs / Universities
DCIB facilitates and supports with:
- Strategic agenda for internationalization of the local economy;
- B2B events focused on international entrepreneurship;/ City Marketing & Promotion;
- One-stop-shop for local entrepreneurs incl. (internationaal) Business Support Desk;
- Networking with Dutch and local entrepreneurs;
- Country programs, Trade dinners, inbound & outbound trade missions.